- She is always patient. Always. She speaks in a quiet voice and never, ever yells. She patiently explains to and reasons with her child(ren). She is calm and does not loose her temper. She never gets MAD at her kids.
- She does not order her kids around, but asks/explains/reasons to get them to do the right thing. She is always loving and has unlimited stores or cuddles/hug/kisses to give out.
- She plays with her child(ren) frequently. She reads and discusses books with them.
- Her kids always have their clothing perfectly pressed (and stain-free, of course).
- She allows her children to grow up and gives them space, as needed. She is always happy to support them but lets them make their own choices (and mistakes).
- She always stands up for her children and defends them, when needed (and she can easily determine when the situation requires her intervention and when children should be left alone to figure things out by themselves).
- Children are very, very important to this perfect mom, but she also has a life/hobbies of her own, so that she doesn't need to live through her kids. She is an interesting person and children (of any age) spend time with her because they want to, not because they have to.
If I can just get through that first bullet point, just for ONE day....